COMMERCIAL TANK SPECIFICATIONS
Water Tank Data Sheet
Bluescope ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel or COLORBOND® Ultra steel panels complying with AS1397.
Most severe earthquake loads to AS1170.4. 8-80 V-LOCK profile to AS4600.
- Bluescope ZINCALUM® steel, COLORBOND® steel or COLORBOND® Ultra steel.
- Custom orb profile.
- 0.42bmt thickness.
- High tensile G550.
- Hot dipped fully self supporting galvanised roof trusses.
Nozzles are manufactured from either PE100 SDR17 HDPE or hot dipped galvanised steel (available on request).
M10 - M16 galvanised, flanged head, high tensile bolt.
G300 ZINCALUME® steel.
ZINCALUME® steel (zinc/aluminium/magnesium alloy) AM125 heavy-duty coating. Also available in COLORBOND® steel.
Manufacturing and installation
This can be either client or tank specific or both. Each project will be confirmed in writing and comprise a full installation, manufacturing and installation schedule. Note that Pioneer Water Tanks require certain information prior to commencing manufacturing. this will be advised to you at the time of proposal.
AQUALINER® Data Sheet
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS 4020 - Products for use in contact with drinking water. Tested by the Australian Water Quality Centre; report no: 4007/92.919.
- American Standard: NSF/ANSI Standard 61 - Drinking water approval. Certificate 3A240-01.
- British Standard: BS 6920 - Suitable for use in contact with potable water. Tested by Water Regulation Advisory Scheme, test report: MAT/LAB 356M, 607M & 608M.
INDUSTRATEX® Data Sheet
- Australian Standard: AS/ANZ 4020 - Product for use in contact with drinking water. Tested by Australian Water Quality Centre; Report no: 4007/92.453.
- American Standard: NSF/ANSI Standard 61 - Drinking water approval. Certificate 3A240-02.